Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Yes, "I Can!"

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I'm enjoying the cold, wet weather in North Carolina...just kidding, I am NOT! I was super excited to have a fun shadow observation out on the blacktop with my little sprouts today...clearly my plans were destroyed when we realized our shadows just weren't visible! Oh well, maybe tomorrow! :) 

Anyways, I wanted to post a picture of my "I Can" statement board! I absolutely love it!



One of my goals this past summer was to find a cheap, painless way to change out statements, and (of course) I found just the thing on Pinterest! I bought certificate frames from the Dollar Tree, popped bright paper into them, and voila! Perfect erasable slates! I covered my bulletin board with pretty fabric, hung up the frames, and then marveled at my genius (aka thanked goodness for my Pinterest prowess). I will definitely be using this set-up again next year...if I could set up my entire classroom to be dry-erase markable, I'd be in hog heaven! How do you display your I Can statements/essential questions/learning objectives? I'd love to know! :)

<3 Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment