Monday, March 4, 2013

Behavior in Bloom

Here is my daily behavior chart! 


Isn't it cute? I have to say, this picture is from the beginning of the school year, so this thing is looking a little more "gnarly" now. Oh well, it still gets the job done! :) It fits my garden theme, and it's a great visual as to how our day's going in the patch! I would prefer for every day to stay perfectly green, but we have more..."colorful" days every once in a while!

I made the chart out of large pieces of colorful paper I cut out and then laminated for reinforcement. Next year, I intend to make a similar chart! However, I think I will make the petals even tougher with license-type laminate. I don't want them bending over and looking wonky! I'm sure you could make a chart like this to fit a variety of themes! 

<3 Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment