Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Looking Towards the Future!

Today was a GREAT Wednesday in my classroom! We were able to rock and roll all the way through the day, and I'm SO glad my sprouts are picking up telling time to the nearest minute! We played Splat! with a movable clock on the SMARTboard, and everyone had so much fun! We're moving on to elapsed time next week, and I'm hoping my students have as much fun learning the subject matter as I will have fun teaching it! We wrote up our weekly plans this afternoon, and we're using all sorts of modalities to reach the kiddos! It should be a good time! :)

I realized today that it was the 120th (?!?!?) day of school...where did the time go? I feel like I was just walking into my empty classroom, with NO idea of where to begin...

My classroom before I came at it like a spider monkey...

Now my classroom is all my own, and my head is already chock-full of ideas for next year! It's such a good feeling to know what works and doesn't work for you personally, and I'll breathe a LOT easier when I can apply that knowledge over the summer. I need to start a humungous to-do list of things for over the summer break, but I need to rock out the last few months of this year first! 

I hope you had a wonderful, thoughtful day as well!

<3Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment