Monday, August 4, 2014

Show Us What You Bought Linky!

Happy Monday! Today was the first day of the TpT Back to School sale (in case you didn't know........) and I bought a TON of great stuff to use this upcoming school year! 


My big purchase of the Day was the ENTIRE YEAR (!) OF THIRD GRADE MATH HOMEWORK from One Stop Teacher Shop! It was in my cart for months...I finally snapped it up and I'm SO glad I did! Since my friend and I made a whole other set of homework sheets last year, I will probably use my lovely new purchase as morning work in my classroom! I am SUPER excited! *Cue to an image of me happily looking through the entire set of sheets...nerd alert!*


Teaching With a Mountain View can basically have all of my money, because I LOVE task cards and she makes fantastic task card sets! I bought several sets, including the Context Clues Task Card BundleGraphing and Data Task Cards, and the Early Finisher Task Card Bundle. I am so grateful for these wonderful resources! 




I am so looking forward to using all of these resources with my students! What did y'all buy? I love reading about everyone's purchases! Happy shopping! :)

<3 Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I am going to check out a yearly homework package for 4th grade if it exists! What a great thing to have on the back burner if I never need something! :)
    Kari
    Teaching with Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "nerd alert"! I like the idea of the yearly homework bundle too!

    ReplyDelete