Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Regions Brochure Project

Happy Tuesday, blogger friends! I'm super busy and not feeling too hot, but I wanted to put up a picture of our completed North Carolina region brochure bulletin board! My sprouts did an AWESOME job with their brochures...they worked in groups, completed a TON of research, and learned how to use a detailed rubric to solidify their chances of getting a good grade! 

Clearly an iPhone picture, but you get the gist :)

If you like the idea of a state regions brochure project, here's my rubric on TpT! Check it out if you get a chance! I would love your support and feedback! As a matter of fact...the first person to comment on this post will get a copy for free! Have a fabulous first day of May tomorrow! :)

<3 Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Just the thoughts, activities, and ideas of a first-year teacher splashed across your computer screen! I'm having an amazing time helping my little sprouts bloom in third grade, and things just keep getting better and better! Welcome to my blog! Brochure holder

    ReplyDelete